HOW DOES THE CUTERA TITAN WORK ?
- Titan utilizes a safe, infrared light to heat ther dermis well below the skin's
surface. This heating can cause immediate collagen contraction resulting in tighter skin. During the procedure, the
skin's surface (epidermis) is protected through the continuous cooling with the Titan handpiece. After the procedure,
new collagen growth results in further tightening with the improvement of lax skin, fold and lines.
THE TITAN DIFFERENCE
Titan employs light energy because it provides a more uniform distribution of energy
for heating the deep dermis than other energy sources, such as RF (radiofrequency)
WHAT AREAS RESPOND BEST TO THE TITAN PROCEDURE ?
- Patients have been successfully treated on many areas of the body where skin is lax. Loose skin
along the jaw line, under the chin, the abdomen, and upper arm have responded particularly well to the procedure.
WHO CAN BE TREATED ?
- Since the Titan procedure is heating tissue under the skin's surface, patients
of any skin type can be treated.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED ?
- A single treatment has produced very good results form some patients. Dr. Alonso-Priegeuz
will advise you as to the number and frequency of treatments recommended for optimal results.
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS ?
- Some patients see results immediately. However, for most patients, the results
are gradual over a three to six month period as new collagen is formed and the skin tightens.